– A superb souvenir to collect and cherish.
– Four new stamps featuring images of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth taken during her 70-year reign.
– The Presentation Pack reflects on her life, from early childhood to her unwavering dedication to service and commitment to establishing a strong and stable monarchy for the 21st century.
– One Second Class, one First Class, one £1.85 and one £2.55 stamp.
– Second Class Photograph taken by Dorothy Wilding in 1952 to mark The Queen’s accession and coronation.
– First Class Photograph of The Queen in her admiral’s cloak taken by Cecil Beaton in 1968.
– £1.85 Portrait taken in 1984 by Yousuf Karsh.
– £2.55 Photograph taken by Tim Graham in 1996 at Prague Castle.
|Stamp size||35mm x 37mm|
|Number per sheet||50|
|Printer||Cartor Security Printers|
|Perforations||14.5 x 14|
|Phosphor||All over, except Second Class – bars as appropriate|
1. 到貨時間大約為確認後 7 – 14 天。
4. 若閣下收不到報價電郵，請查看垃圾郵件/促銷電郵欄，或帳戶內的 “我的訂單” 。
5. 若閣下選擇 [ 順豐站 / 順豐智能櫃 ]，落單時請輸入分店編號/點碼。